Ready for a new challenge? Join our amazing team.
If you’d like to work for one of Britain’s most reputable fostering agencies, we’d love to hear from you. At Pathway Care, we pride ourselves on our aim to create a workplace where our staff feel challenged, valued and respected.
Join us in our mission to give children and young people safe, nurturing homes where they can reach their potential and flourish. View our current vacancies today here – jobs site.
As a proud part of the Acorn Care and Education Group, we’re always on the lookout for compassionate, experienced care professionals. From social workers to panel members, we strive to recruit enthusiastic team members who want to grow and develop with us.
Form F Assessors
We’re currently looking for qualified social workers to carry out Form F assessments on prospective foster carers in the following areas:
In return, we offer:
- a competitive fee of £2,000 (plus travelling expenses) per completed assessment
- access to training and development opportunities.
How to apply?
1. Download our Application Form and complete – clearly stating which region and role you are applying for.
2. Email your completed form to Pathway.Recruitment@fosteringsolutions.com
The decision to approve a foster carer’s application is a detailed responsibility. One we take very seriously.
The fostering panel is an integral and essential part of our service. They make recommendations to the agency on the assessments of applicants and comprehensive reviews of foster carers. Panel membership includes a range of members from diverse backgrounds and will as far as possible reflect the local community.
Applicants must be able to contribute to all fostering panel functions including; making recommendations on the assessment and approval of foster carer applicants, foster carer reviews and terminations of approval and be able to demonstrate a thorough and robust approach to assessing written information. You must have had experience either professionally or personally or both of the placement of children in foster care. There will be some additional requirements for some Panel Members such as a social work qualification.
- Panel Members receive induction and training and will be appraised annually.
- Applicants will receive panel paperwork electronically so should have secure access to a laptop (or similar).
- Applicants must live within reasonable travelling distance of panel, expenses are provided for travel and payment for preparation and attendance at panel.
- All applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check as part of the interview process.
At present we have no vacancies, please keep checking our website for any future vacancies.
Always fulfilling potential.
We pride ourselves on offering our staff every opportunity to build on their skills and progress in their career. Encouraging every team member through support and training, we conduct annual appraisals and cite new opportunities for personal development.
Embracing diversity and equality – Our vision.
We are dedicated to offering our high quality services and opportunities to all that work for and partner with Pathway Care. Driven by our values, we strive to embed these principles in our everyday practice with foster carers, children and authorities alike.
Pathway Care do not tolerate discrimination and work tirelessly to ensure equal opportunities and diversity remain a constant focus.
No to discrimination, Yes to recruitment.
Pathway Care are keen advocates for equality in employment. We ensure all applicants receive an excellent recruitment experience and are considered based on their abilities. We make the following commitment to the recruitment of disabled people:
- We consult regularly with our disabled employees to discuss how we can better utilise, develop and implement their abilities.
- We aim to make Pathway Care a place of work where all employees feel comfortable and valued.
- We are passionate about increasing awareness and taking action to ensure all employees join us in our aim to make Pathway Care a collaborative, supportive work environment.
- We stay committed to creating and maintaining disability -friendly spaces and attitudes, reviewing our performance and ability to help disabled employees progress in their careers.